Wednesday 4 April 2012

Senra

Senra (as it was named) is now released, not as big as I planned it but it's complete nonetheless.
In the end it was done along to a 2 week game contest and there were many things I didn't get chance to include. Anyway I won't be working on a new-longer version of it, I'll be going with my own graphic style next time.

I felt I somewhat needed to announce Senra being complete as I want to announce a new project that I'm working on (a much bigger project), and it feels weird having 2 project announcements one after the other.
At least I can say I finished one! :P

My new project will be announced soon, once I have more to show as the engine is still under development.

In the mean time, here's a link to Senra: Download / Screenshots

No comments:

Post a Comment