Monday 16 April 2012

Mum.

I don't have the will to work on anything right now, my day has just gone from bad to worse.
Honestly, if I could have helped it, I didn't want to fill up this blog about personal issues as it's not what it's for, nor is this Facebook or the similar crap.

Anyway, my mum got diagnosed with cancer a few months back. Only treatment isn't working and today the doctor told us that they're going to build up her strength, bring her home, then let her live out the rest of it.

I don't care if I'm thinking straight or not right now. I'll think of what I'm going to do later, after I've rested.
My thoughts go out to my mum who is taking this harder than anyone, and of course my dad for being strong throughout the whole ordeal.

Grim, I know.
Something we all deal with in our lives is sadly losing our parent/parents, only in this case it's sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment